Friday, March 03, 2006

Long timey no postey

Yeah, so I think dedicating an entire blog to my new violin is kinda weak. I'm doing really well though. I took up rock climbing at the beginning of the year, and that's really done a number on my fingers. My wedding ring barely fits anymore. Not sure if it's the post-wedding weight gain or if my fingers are getting more muscular. Crazy!

I'm really loving my lessons. This is my teacher's band. Funny, huh? He's the one with the giant beard. He's super nice and very encouraging. I don't know whether I'm really progressing well or if he just compliments all his students. I'm only practicing around 4 days a week, but he gets really psyched about my progress.

So to summarize this blog, I lied in the title, I lied in the first post. This is neither a law blog, nor is it a violin blog. So suck it, suckers!

Really, the only people that need to suck it are the asshats at Fox who have abandoned the best program on the telly. I hate you, Fox. I love you, Jason Bateman.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh you are a crafty one. I love the title! They are asshats!

Good thing I have the Office to keep me warm.

Monica

3.3.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home