Saturday, March 04, 2006

Gun show?

My husband is at a gun show. I went once, figuring it would be great people watching. It was, but only for about 20 minutes. It was weird knowing for certain as I left that gun show that I would never set foot in another gunshow for the rest of my life.

I'm getting a haircut today. Not sure if I'm going to cut off everything or not. I have it in my head that I'm too heavy right now to look good in short hair. (I've put on over 10 pounds since I got married, but it's coming off!

In other news, I'm cooking shrimp and grits tonight. Not terribly good for the whole weight reduction thing, but it sounds soo good.

Went climbing last night and really sucked. I'm not making it up some 5.8s and breezing up 5.9s. The arms are a little sore today, but I must persevere. There are radishes and lettuce and beets and greens to plant this weekend.

Husband is home. Wonder what he bought...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes I like to flex my muscles and ask someone if they have a ticket and when they say to what, I kiss my bicep and say the gun show. It gets a laugh everytime.

Monica

6.3.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home