Thursday, March 09, 2006

Kvetch: Neither indie, nor bride. Discuss!

So I got married 5 months ago today. And I still visit this $%&$ing website! It's like crack. Too cool for tulle crack. I need to stop. But for one thing, its informative, and for another, it's very entertaining. Where else would I figure out that A.) I need a $50 lunch box, and B.) exactly what I need to put in said lunchbox.

Truth be told, I go back for the posters that get on my nerves. I must be a total masochist. There's the know it all blowhard, the pro-lifer law schooler, and even a peripheral friend who I know in real life who has been planning her wedding since 2 weeks after she met her fiance. She joined the "IB" almost a year before she got engaged. I'm embarassed to admit I've probably read everything she's ever posted there. I feel so dirty.

Must stop.

What I love most about Kvetch is the "dust-ups." Personal favorites are here, here, and here. I'm such a drama queen.

OK. Maybe I'll blog instead of kvetching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home