Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I'm cheating on my husband with SHEETZ (or I heart gas station coffee)

Seriously, my Sheetz addiction is getting out of hand. Coffee, giant diet sodas, delicious sandwiches...seriously, I could probably live for an entire year on nothing but Sheetz. Yesterday I decided the lunch I had previously deemed balanced had fallen short on protein. It was a sad, sad excuse to cross the street and purchase 2 hard boiled eggs and some light honey mustard dressing in which to dip them. (Delish, by the way!)

It may be time for an intervention.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so interesting! I don't suppose I have read through something like that before. So wonderful to find somebody with genuine thoughts on this subject matter. Seriously.. thanks for starting this up. This website is something that's
needed on the internet, someone with some originality!


Also visit my page; optionsmd review

19.6.13  

Post a Comment

<< Home